Wall positioned cases remote
The Kalifornia Q refrigerating wall cabinet is designed to sell chilled products. A wide range of sizes makes it suitable for use in stores of varying sizes. Its austere angular design and clean lines allow it to be personalized or built into a specific store interior. The construction of the Kalifornia Q showcase allows the cabinet to be fitted with manual or motorized night blinds or glass doors, while also allowing display cases to be built into the islands, including the head display case.
- Temperature class: 3M1, 3M2, 3H1
- Max. product temperature: +10°C - +7°C - +5 °C
Wall positioned cases remote KALIFORNIA Q ARE IDEAL FOR PRODUCTS
- Meat and meat products
- Smoked meat
- Cheese and milk products
- Fruits and vegetables
- Desserts and cakes
BASIC EQUIPMENT KALIFORNIA Q
- Angular design
- Adjustable und tiltable shelves
- Top T5 lighting
- Finishes for various refrigerants and valves
* The information related to energy class (according to EU regulations 2019/2018 and EU 2019/2024) listed on this website refers to representative standard models of exact product configuration and set-ups. As the energy class is specific for every product, the real data can differ from the data shown here. The website is based on the information available at the time of publication. For further details consult the European Product Database for Energy Labelling (EPREL) or our sales department.